What Separates Us From Other Residential,
Interior & Exterior Painting Contractors
- All of our crews are organized, well stocked with supplies, equipped and the proper tools.
- We always have a crew on staff, so we have the ability to assign one crew to your job, and they stay on your project from start to finish. This means your job is completed quickly and with the least amount of disruption to you and your home.
- Each crew has experience in both drywall repair, skim coating, and traditional lathe and plaster finishing so you are assured a job done right. We are experts in a wide variety of repairs including: hairline cracks from settling, earthquake damage, water or moisture damage, and any repair work from recent upgrades or just wear and tear. We can save you time and effort for we complete both the repairs and the painting.
- When it comes to protecting you and your home while work is in progress our crews are experts at containing dust with barrier protection and air filtration systems; we offer low odor and environmentally friendly paints, our painters use a variety of materials and techniques (drop cloths, protective plastic, construction floor paper, masking materials, zip walls, and experience.) to allow you to live in your home while we paint. We treat your home like it is ours.
- We offer a wide variety of related services including drywall, lathe and plaster repair, plastering, texturing small repairs, and carpentry. This enables you to use one contractor to complete your entire project. It saves you the hassle of scheduling different companies for different services.
- As of April 22nd, 2010 the EPA has enacted new rules and regulations on working around lead based paint which we strickly follow. For more information, go to my faq page.